Tuesday, July 4, 2023

TUESDAY TUNES:MEMORIES

 Holidays bring back memories... and as important as I think lyrics are I didn't realize these lyrics until I saw this version on YouTube.  It's not dreams that bring back memories but rather drinks. I like my version better but...

This really is quite ironic because as those who know me know I am not a big drinker. In fact, I gave away all the house alcohol to the movers 2 years ago and never replaced it. This past week with all this heat and seeing the bag of limes in my frig, I thought I need to go buy some gin and learn how to make my favorite G&T ( gin & tonic). Well, one drink is always enough for me and whether I made it just right/ too strong when this song came on my play list, these eyes were as leaky as the heavens had been yesterday. It was not a pretty cry.

By my favorite guy band Maroon 5's MEMORIES




No comments:

Post a Comment