Wednesday, July 19, 2023

MIDweeK MUSINGS: A LITTLE ROMANCE

When one is not feeling well and one is tired of moving and one just wants to be entertained,  one will sit through anything on the screen. Even if the promised comic relief is nonexistant. Maybe laughter would have been too tough on me anyway...

But finally after a lot of foreign flicks, I hit upon something I started before and decided to revisit. Yes, call it a glorified Hallmark movie but the storyline was good enough and the actors easy on the eyes. A hunk of an author, bright , beautiful, smart young U.N. translator want to be and-  Ava, the perfect dog. It was Netflix's Noelle's Diary. Of course, I cried. Numerous times. Everybody wants to know they are loved. 

Questions answered from the past and the truth that sometimes things are not what they seemed... New love, old love, LOVE. No rocket science. The kind of love we want to grow old with...

Let me know how you like it... 




No comments:

Post a Comment