Monday, July 10, 2023

MONDAY MUSINGS NOT AMUSING AT ALL


I was a royal mess yesterday afternoon as I got gobsmacked  with all the symptoms of the stomach flu:








  • Stomach pain or cramps
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Feeling ill
  • Headache
  • Low-grade fever
  • Muscle pain

I was so lucky my brother and his wife stopped by with relief helping me replace meds, linens, removal of garbage. I could not keep anything down so the symptoms also could be food poisoning. One neighbor had one anti nausea pill that gave me a bit of reprieve.

Today will be spent catching up on sleep because I could not get comfortable. I certainly don't wish this on my worst enemy. Delay plans if friends voice stomach discomfort. This is no fun. 
And yes I did test for COVID. Negative.


2 comments:

  1. So sorry. 🤞for a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry…..hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete