Monday, July 24, 2023

MONDAY MUSINGS: BDAY BINGING

MONDAY MUSINGS BDAY BINGING: You all know that once I love a show, I will be a loyal fan but in order to enjoy my newest wanna binge I needed to subscribe to HULU.  As long as my bday was approaching why not throw it out there to my son if he wanted to give me something I really wanted this was it... 

And thanks to the kids in California I have already finished the first season of THE BEAR and working on Season 2.  Two thumbs up for this edgy story of a Chicago Italian family trying to save the family sandwich business after the tragic death of one son who leaves the business to his youngest brother. 

It's the chaos of running a restaurant with both familial and working relationships which keep this viewer returning for more. Great acting and a little too real feel of what it takes to keep an eatery afloat much less sane...

As they say: Too many cooks spoil the broth.  Let's see if that's true...

Looking forward to hearing what you think...



2 comments:

  1. Oh I have been thinking about trying it. Chicago and Italian beef... I just don't have much time to watch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it you'll like it,,, It 's not your grandfather 's recioe for sure...

      Delete