Wednesday, July 12, 2023

A 'P' 'Day

It has been a rough 48 hours as I spent all day yesterday moving between my bed and different sofas trying to get comfortable in order to regain some shuteye. 

I did relent to go into Urgent Care on a Monday no less. I was there when they opened and I went prepared to be there a long time. I brought with me a barf bag and a couple changes of clothing in case needed. I felt a bit queasy while waiting so I stepped outside to breathe the cool, fresh air which calmed me down a bit...

After receiving negative testing for both COVID and flu, the food illness was confirmed.  I got an anti-nausea shot in the tusch with a 'p'resciption and instructions to rehydrate and call if there were any adverse reactions.

I had pulled a stomach muscle and been alternating with cold and warm compacts.Who knew our stomach muscles do so much work?

Thank you to all those who texted, emailed, called/ commented on FB with get well wishes. I read on the internet this is usually a 2 day affair with food poisoning. I am looking forward to regaining strength and being 'p'ainless.

Since I am Feeling 'p'uny  I am willing to try the 'P'eptoBismo again and see if it can help... Hope the 'p'ink stuff stays down.



1 comment:

  1. Wowzer! I’m glad you have this behind you! Humm. I’m sorry to hear you had this bad experience! Be well!

    ReplyDelete