Monday, July 13, 2020

MONDAY MUSINGS: WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY

MONDAY MUSINGS this week is confession time and I'm not even Catholic! We all fill our quarantine time in different ways and sometimes 'mental' health takes precedent over what needs to be done. 

Okay, I confess I also started a new project this weekend before finishing the two already started last week. It absolutely was more fun than the other two and wasn't even on the list of things to do.

Notification had also arrived my library book for book group was ready for pick up which meant I could accomplish two errands in one trip. 

The impetus...  a friend's posting on FB Marketplace which had me look what she had for sale. Yet, it was something else which caught my eye when opening up the day's new listings. 

 Take a look.


Yep, an unopened paint set of acrylics with 4 brushes. 

Yeah, yeah I have acrylics but look at these colors! Screaming at me to give them a new home and add whimsy to the eyesore of the front garden's bird feeder. 

Don't worry prearranged no physical contact issues with the seller who would don a mask, leaving the item on the car hood where payment would sit in an envelope as we met in the Walgreen's parking lot.  After the drop off and a thank you exchanged through a partially opened window, he returned to his car and I retrieved the item with gloves on before wipe down with an antibacterial wipe. Mission accomplished!

Where there's a will, there's a way. For $10 the new project  will give me hours of art therapy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment