Friday, July 10, 2020

FOTO FRIDAY: BERRY, BERRY NICE

FOTO FRIDAY this week is about something else that is not bothered as much as me about this heat and almost daily rain. In fact they are thriving and no, I'm not referencing those insects that have eaten both of us 'all' over, but something bigger...

After tending to the garden and picking our dinner's salad fixings  Natureman will return to the outdoors with a small plastic container which he will fill with berries, both wild blackberries and raspberries we planted. To tell you the truth I'm surprised any make it back to the house as there's nothing like a warm berry just picked...


Yesterday he shared a special raspberry. 


 Isn't she a beauty? 

I just had to share and add they are some nice things which are a result of heat and water. A berry, berry nice crop of berries. 

Do you have any pickings to share?

Last week's FOTO FRIDAY was 'E'SCAPING 
  

2 comments:

  1. I miss having my raspberry bushes. There's nothing like a fresh handpicked berry...yum!

    ReplyDelete