Monday, August 31, 2026

MONDAY MUSINGS::UP'DATES

MONDAY MUSINGS: ' 'UP'DATES is not talking about my online dating experiences. That's a story for another day. I am talking about the most recent update on my Mac that has me fit to be tied. I thought I'd throw in an ' ancient idiom' since I am feeling pretty prehistoric after this past week.

This past 'update' has me dumbfounded on one of its 'improvements.' Where in the heck did the email draft feature go? Poof, it just disappeared. I discovered this after being interrupted numerous times while trying to finish a list on an email. There used to a subcategory entitled 'drafts' to reopen unfinished mail, but it has vanished.  POOF. Who was the genius that deemed this change necessary?

I have no clue where they stuck this feature, and I'm not the only one. When I searched help, there were numerous other folks just as perplexed. AND not one answer/ suggestion... GRRRRRR.

Fingers crossed that the MAC store will be able to help ... 



for me


No comments:

Post a Comment