Wednesday, August 5, 2026

MIDWEEK MUSINGS: SUMMER BLUES

 MIDWEEK MUSING: SUMMER BLUES comes today as it's my last day of summer LifeQuest classes. The Thursday Cine Noir  movie class was only 4 weeks so that's been done a couple weeks now.  

Today I will bid my thought-provoking classes on Viet Nam farewell as well as the class called Friedman's Fables. The latter had very interesting discussions on moral/ ethical issues. I  admit failure for not surviving the AI class. Way too many questions from the large class, not allowing the teacher to get through the lesson.

One thing is for sure - I won't mind leaving the summer heat behind as my garden weeds can attest. I have plants that usually make it but didn't this summer due to the extreme heat waves. Instead of early morning weeding, I substituted my early water aerobics class, a welcome cooling relief followed by a sauna, and this terrific hydromassage chair at the Athletic club that gave my body muscles an extra workout. 

I did enjoy the convertible ride out to listen to music at BoBrooks Farms with Matt & Aimee while enjoying a couple wine slushies and a charcuterie on Sunday...  Yes, the porch is bustling again .


Fingers crossed for a cooler day for the 37th Hot Springs Art Gallery Walk on Friday. I am looking forward to seeing what area artists are doing and hearing some good music to boot... Stay tuned ,



No comments:

Post a Comment