Thursday, August 27, 2026

MIDWEEK MUSINGS: TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG


MIDWEEK MUSINGS
are a result of my granddaughter's birthday this week, as a former post and pic appeared of her birth 9 years ago, with its importance of adding a new generation to our family.

You see, I had invited others to send me a generational photo. Now after almost a decade in most of those pics, (not mine) there is one of those faces who is no longer with us... I know it's the cycle of life when folks have lived a long life, but I had never really thought of 70's as old before ...

Just last week I had spoken with a young female foreman in charge of the remodelling project next door and commented, "You are so young to be in charge of all these crews" and her reply was" I am middle-aged, I am in my 30's. " What? Middle-aged is not 30s in my book. 

Heck, maybe it's really true that I am too old to die young...  DANG, I am just going to keep acting young!






2 comments:

  1. 50 s baby of your senior years 60s teenagers without restrictions 70s young adults 80 s adults 90s senior adults

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not anonymous! It's Ellen!!

      Delete