Thursday, June 29, 2023

TBT:A REUNION AND GREAT VISITING

TBT : A TYG REUNION When I sat down for a memorial service this past Monday a familiar face was sitting in the pew behind me. I had to do a double take a couple times because there was recognition  45+ years of not seeing each other in person. We had been in Temple Youth Group together, her older brother was a year younger than I.  Since she was sitting by herself, I excused myself from my seat and joined her.

Well, we didn't let any more grass grow between our catching up as we got together yesterday in the Cultural Living Room at the Arkansas Center of Fine Arts for their DJ Spin evening, continuing our discussion over dinner at the Root. 

Our lives have taken a lot of detours and Phil brought us together...

Thanks Phil.


No comments:

Post a Comment