Monday, June 5, 2023

MONDAY MUSINGS : SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST/HOW ABOUT WE ALL SURVIVED?

You know I knew I did this 34 years ago but that was 34 years ago ... No one ended up with stitches, sick or sitting in front of the TV and we all ate, had some fun and eventually slept, some maybe more than others. 

You see, my daughter left me in my own home in charge of a granddog, a 1 yr old grandson who has perfected a unique quick crawl and his sister almost six going on 13 from Thursday afternoon thru Sunday night as she flew off to spend some time with a dear friend. And although I had almost a week to observe her in action she didn't leave me cliff notes.

Family offered spurts of relief helping me during a park outing, covering a luncheon out, time while I met new night time caregivers for my Dad, and a Mermaid movie for you know who. 

I am happy to say we are all thrilled to have their Momma back doing things a lot more efficiently and making it look effortless... 

Some special moments to share are:

a new hairdo by Ms H. She said it wasn't going to hurt. She lied.




Park time... lots of swinging too






Littles celebrating with their cousins a 25th birthday...



Art projects...  a troll for the garden, 


      a unicorn for the frig


                              and workbook pages... 





And pool time... you don't think I could take pics,  did you? Wet swimsuits is all you get.


There is a reason childbearing is in one's younger years...

Wink, wink...

3 comments:

  1. Love the hairdo. All I got was numerous barrettes or ponytails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have preferred that over the big , big hair but I did look taller!. LOL

      Delete