Friday, March 3, 2023

TBT: GENERATIONS OF CONNECTIONS

TBT:This week's kodak memory is from 5 years ago at a Dallas wedding of a distant NY cousin whose parents just happened to end up moving to my childhood hometown of Little Rock. The groom was born in Little Rock and the newlyweds were the result of a camp romance.  A camp that many Southern Jews attended. It was a wonderful weekend of connections...

One connection between a lot of the folks at the wedding is the man in the middle of the photo, Macy B. Hart, the now-retired camp director from that very same camp where I was both a camper, counselor and junior song leader. The gal on the far left, JoAnn, a former Little Rockian and adult friend, also attended the same camp different years hosted me last June in Park City, Utah while I attended a bat mitzvah. A lot of connections.

I don't know where all the years have gone but it was joyous to be able to celebrate together...




No comments:

Post a Comment