Tuesday, June 14, 2022

MONDAY MUSINGS: MUZAQ

 Have I bemoaned my aching for live music enough? Summer is here and I am thrilled!

My wish to have less home dance parties of one is being answered as there was great dancing starting with the Family wedding reception and then Hot Springs had a live concert to open Lavenderfest. 


They started over an late but we didn't care. I am glad they went to pick up their guitarist.  We departed the park grounds as they were playing Dancing in the Moonlight and I was... 


I had another dose of music at the 
Hot Springs Farmer's Market where Brian Ramsay, singer /songwriter was performing. We asked if he ever performs in Little Rock and he was actually going to be at the Oyster Bar in so of course, I was game and found a buddy to join me.  Brian does a variety of country, pop, R&B, originals and 40 top hits. I am a new groupie.

Well, bring on that summer music. 

I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment