Friday, June 10, 2022

FOTO FRIDAY: FRIENDs FOREVER

 

FOTO FRIDAY this week is celebrating those friends who whenever we see each other we pick up where we left off and know that in both good and bad times we have each others' back.

Your challenge should you decide to take me up on it is to find a photo of us, send it to me and include when / how we met?

Chris and I met in what was called junior high back then and we were in each other's weddings. She is one of the few Arkansan friends who actually was able to visit the End of the Rainbow Valley!

Yesterday we were finally able to spend an afternoon 'saling' (as in estate sales and antiquing) besides enjoying a wonderful salad at Newk's to celebrate Chris's very belated birthday, but more importantly retirement. 

Enjoy that newfound freedom Chris!


Prom  Night with an Eller
I think you or I were always taking the pictures as I only have them of our kids. We met in Iowa City through the Resident Wives Club.  Caryl   Such good friends both Moms & kids as our eldests went to prom together so they could also be at both prom and  Steven's bar mitzvah party. - Caryl






We met at CSOA the summer we both made our homes in the Driftless area. Then we discovered that we also had Iowa City in common. Jennifer 




We were colleagues who taught together in WFB and discovered our kids knew each other in Atlanta and were friends. Our friendship grew from their until today. Our grandchildren are even close in age. Pam





Jazzercise in La Crosse. Missing you, my friend! Cyndy
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'ASHER 16 APRIL 2016'

Jazzercise in La Crosse. Missing you, my friend! Cyn

Lunch at the Indian Restaurant, I think around 2013. Cheryl introduced us. You've influenced and inspire me. Sorry I've got a zillion photos to go through, but I'll always know where this one is.




We were introduced by Linda Freedman when you moved to Milwaukee, and we've enjoyed lots of good times and some tough times in both of our lives and over many years of friendship!! 
Maybe this Fall, in Little Rock? Aura




Last week's FOTO FRIDAY was MISHPOCHA



No comments:

Post a Comment