Thursday, August 23, 2018

TBT:THE FIRST

This TBT is dedicated to the youngest in our family who will be having a really big birthday party this weekend. You see she has had a lot of firsts this year but will be celebrating another first, being one year old. 

What could be better than looking 35 years back to 1983 when her Mom, my daughter Lori, celebrated her first with her two uncles, Uncle Marty (l) and Uncle Keith (r), one from each side of our family. Both also happened to live in Chicago at the time.



Aha, now I know who are really responsible for her affinity for wine...  

So Happy 1st Birthday Tater Tot. Here's a toast to you : May you always be surrounded with family and friends on your birthday! 

And as I used to ask your Mommy, "You know what?" 
I'd always supply the answer even when she knew the answer,  she'd always respond, "What?" Then with a big smile on my face I'd say, " I love you very, very much..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment