Thursday, August 9, 2018

TBT: KISSIN' COUSINS

TBT: My branch of the family is not very large as neither of my parents had siblings to provide me with first cousins. Therefore when a distant younger married third (?) cousin Sheri and husband Micky moved to Little Rock, my original stomping grounds, it was extra special to have family to visit when we came to town and even get to know better when our family moved back to Arkansas for 6 years.

Over those years we shared holidays, Temple, women's organizations and even preschool experiences. Two years ago Sheri and Micky even traveled to Atlanta ( photo below 2016) and graced us with their presence at our daughter Lori and Evan's nuptial. 



This weekend I am lucky enough to be able to join them in Dallas as their youngest, Eric, and and his fiancée Rachel exchange vows. 

Mazel Tov to you and yours, Cousins. Can't wait! And since I'm back in the South, we're kissin' cuzins fo' sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment