Wednesday, February 7, 2018

WISDOM COMES IN SMALL PACKAGES

You know I always say " Everything is political." Well last night proves this again even in the Chinese dinner I picked up on my way home from tutoring. One never knows what words of wisdom will be found inside those fortune cookies. Natureman's was special, so I had to share.



"A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well."

Hmmm. Wish that 1% would get that concept and our lawmakers would remember this...

Natureman's reaction was "A fine is a punishment. Rather I would say a tax is the obligation and reward we all have living in a civilized society.Those who have done well have an increased obligation to pay back the society that has enabled them to succeed as there success rests on the backs of the majority who have labored."

No comments:

Post a Comment