Friday, February 9, 2018

FOTO FRIDAY: BAGGING IT

FOTO FRIDAY is a great reminder to be kinder to the environment and bring your own bags for your groceries instead of filling land fills with those nasty plastic bags. 


A big 'Thank You' to the states progressive enough to have outlawed their usage!  

Meet my newest and most favorite grocery bag. It is extra special because Mary Fran ( Frannie) brought treats in it when she came to visit me for our Atlanta reunion.



                   
                 I agree with her that it reminds us of each other. 

Do you have a favorite shopping bag? I'd be glad to compile a collection if you send me a pic of yours. And please do add why it's your favorite...


Last FOTO FRIDAY was :MANNY KIN alias MANNEQUIN

I still need more costume jewelry... Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment