Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Cleaning...

Boring as it may seem... this week has been dedicated for Spring cleaning here in the End of the Rainbow Valley


Fridge space
Monday was  Fridge day.  Every time that door opens since I've found find myself staring at all that newfound shelf space and enough of the week's meals leftovers to carry us through the weekend. Mystery container contents disposed,  shelves were removed and scrubbed. There's nothing like a clean fridge, is there?


Cleaned out shelves

Tuesday was pantry shelf organization day as I started making room for all the Passover food that will take the other dry goods space. 






Sheets air dried and bed ready to be remade...
Wednesday was linen day. 'Took advantage of the gorgeous day opening  windows to let in the fresh air, stripped the beds and washed linens. A 68 degree day made it easy to line dry all those sheets.

Natureman even took Romeo's cushion to be washed at the 
laundramat.
Is this a happy camper/what?
Today Thursday the oven can self clean while I go to town to Jazzercise and upon my return I'll tackle the stove stop, counter work of clearing, washing down and covering work surfaces  so I can start some holiday cooking on the weekend.

*Note to self: Don't forget the Microwave. 

Friday'll be a good day to bring down the holiday boxes so I can switch out kitchenware and start beating the pans. 

The weekend's supposed be cooler - perfect for baking and cooking.  Monday's Passover seder will be here before I know it...

It was 'so' considerate for the University to have absorbed my job   so I can get everything done at a leisurely pace. :) 

Windows? We'll see/ maybe not.

Happy Cleaning link.

1 comment:

  1. It's warmer where you are than in Kentucky - we're heading north!

    ReplyDelete