Monday, September 23, 2024

MONDAY MUSINGS & MUSEUMS


While many might interpret 4 days in Boston filled with art as painful, Let's just say my heart is still soaring and full...

Included were Boston's Museum of Fine Arts, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, National Park Service Historic site of Longfellow's Home (originally one of George Washington's abodes), The Fogg Museum on Harvard Square and the Institute of Contemporary Art.

To prepare for my Tuscany trip filled with au plein art time, I signed up for art classes in Little Rock's  LifeQuest art classes this term with courses in one drawing and two water color classes; one with brush and pencil.

In fact, I saw some of the originals my watercolor instructor used in our intro class.

 Plenty of excellent examples of scale. value, and composition...

Take a look-















No comments:

Post a Comment