Wednesday, September 25, 2024

MIDWEEK MUSINGS:GETTING ON MY ARTSY FARTSY

This gal's back to being in the classroom but not in front of the class.  This will be my first full week of being a student. Wish me luck.

A small fortune has been invested to fill the art supply lists with quality papers, brushes, paints and tools.  Whether it's drawing or painting with these brushes/ colored pencils (a new medium for me) I am out of practice. 

Compliment color choices and values, eegads...

Figuring out how much water to use...



and learning to sign one's name but attribute it to the original artist whose technique we are 'trying' to emulate.

I never ever thought I'd be trying to paint a hedgehog. LOL. 

Never too old to surprise oneself by getting all artsy fartsy again.


Now all I have to do is draw and paint, paint and keep painting  some more. The mediums and make mistakes and keep painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment