Monday, January 15, 2024

MONDAY MUSINGS: ARIZONA THIS AIN'T

 I had to make a grownup decision again. I just hate when that happens.... I was supposed to be on the dance floor as I type this at Leor and Brittini's wedding at the Secret Garden venue in the Arizona desert...  I certainly didn't want to miss this fun of sharing the family nachas and dance floor. I truly miss seeing everyone.

I lucked out seeing this posting and my heart swelled:

Leor & Brittini.  Mazal tov you two! Come do a rotation in Little Rock. You know you have a place to stay...

Now look what I had to enjoy instead, a much rarer sight in Arkansas.


10 degree weather to boot too.... A
 nagging cough and missed hours of shuteye dictated otherwise. I had been burning the candle at both ends and high winds blowing in real winter weather indicated there would be either delays/cancelled flights. In fact, my first host returned from her most recent jaunt with a lingering cough too. It just wasn't meant to be. My packed bag still sits awaiting warmer weather which it will probably not see this winter. I'll unpack eventually.

I have been taking a lot of naps and completing overdue projects. I am caught up with thank you notes... 

Hugs to the newlyweds...



No comments:

Post a Comment