Thursday, November 12, 2020

TBT: A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN 5 YEARS

Today is a day to be spent looking through albums as I reminisce of years past as this date marks the 5th anniversary of my Mom's passing just before her 85th birthday. As we all know from the past year a lot can happen in one year much less five...

 In fact, the photo below is from 5 years before at her 80th celebration at an Italian Little Rock restaurant with my parents, brother Marc and family and my 2 kids and me. 


My Mom had made a special off the menu request of Schnitzel, a traditional dish of her German heritage. My Mom was a terrific cook and baker so, of course, it wasn't as good as she could make it. But the beauty of a birthday is not having to cook nor clean up and enjoy being together and that we did!

Remember to treasure every moment with your family... 

No comments:

Post a Comment