Wednesday, November 11, 2020

ITCHY FINGER?

 

Apparently the guy up in the White House has had an itchy finger ever since the last election... if not inciting others to do the dirty work he's back on his war kick to have a war in the Middle East. BUT that's not the trigger finger I want to talk about today...

You know if you're with a group of older folks they're always talking about their ailments. Dang, I think I'm becoming part of those people. For about a month now a trigger finger has literally been 'cramping' my style.

After scouring the internet, exercises and youtube videos are helping with my dilemma.  Twice daily is the suggested treatment.

 Besides those wireless headphones now a new jewelry accessory dons my nightstand. A splint for evening wear really helps my wakeup time without as much pain. As my Mom used to say it doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's practical and useful. It could be bedazzled. Nah.

The other good news is it can be curable but may be 6 months in the making.  

See the problem child?                                                  


Yep, it's that middle finger - maybe an indicator of how I really feel about using guns...

Shoot, guess I'm one of those that will never be 'trigger' happy...

1 comment: