Friday, November 6, 2020

FOTO FRIDAY: UH HUH BABY, I'M WORTH IT


 Some times it's the little things that make us the happiest and they don't have to cost a lot of money either. Take for instance today's FOTO FRIDAY. 

Jazzercising at 5:30 in the am can be a bit limiting if you're sharing the living space and your partner is not an early riser. So besides limiting light, I also didn't want the class music to be an issue. Volume was set on 3 bars and doable but seriously one really can't get pumped at low volume. So after receiving a nice gift certificate, I decided to put some of the monies towards nice wireless headphones.

The only problem was that the model I wanted was out of stock. On the same catalog page was a kid's version blue tooth with noise reduction. 4 hours of play time. Perfect. It arrived this week and it works great and this consumer spent less money. 


Yeah, not only does it help me feel younger but as my morning exercise song stated: I'm Worth it and the $14.88 investment is like a million bucks. 

Here's the YOUTUBE link WORTH IT ( kid's version of course!) Enjoy your weekend bc you know hey baby, you're worth it!

Last week's FOTO FRIDAY was  TEA TIME in case you missed it and BTW I did order STASH's Chai tea and with a bit of sweetener and cream it is AMAZING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment