Thursday, October 1, 2020

TBT: WHAT'S NEXT GRANDCHILDREN'S DAY?

 TBT deals with 2 days I didn't even know existed: Daughter Day and Son Day. Who knew? Well, I missed recognizing those last week so I thought I'd better go grab a photo to share.  

Weddings seemed the best place to look. And since my life has 2 parts with 2 different partners my family picture has really grown.

I came to this relationship with daughter Lori and son Steven. Natureman added 2 sons, Sam and Simon. Then came weddings for all of them. 

So this picture holds special meaning since all of us are in one place together which doesn't happen very often and all dressed up no less from Wisconsin, Georgia and California. 

From left to right: Sam and Jolene, the proud parents- Natureman and myself, Simon and Leah, Lori and Evan, and Karen and Steven. 

Happy belated Daughter and Son Days even though you know we appreciate having them all in our lives every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment