Wednesday, September 16, 2020

PEACHES 'N CREAM


 

Who knew the gift of peaches is the gift that keeps on giving?

Well we were thrilled to share our good fortune of that bounty of  peaches and its recipients have been sharing with us too!

Yesterday I came home with a huge round loaf of sour dough bread and black garlic. Super stoked to try that black garlic. 

A box of peaches was shared with the dentist's office too and they sent me home after an hour and half appointment with not only a numbed mouth but a prescription for a smoothie for dinner. 

Perhaps a wives's tale but it is said citric foods will help the numbness dissipate sooner so you don't bite your tongue / cheek unknowingly. So orange juice would be part of my dinner smoothie. 

Besides the orange juice in went a peach, banana, dollop of peanut butter and a bit of honey which all did the trick for a nice 'cool' dinnner.


And to think that blender thought its working days were done after the garden load, here I come with icecubes and smoothie demands.


Even though my mouth is still sore today, I know my breakfast peach smoothie will be my peaches 'n cream.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment