Monday, September 14, 2020

MONDAY MUSINGS: CREATURE OF HABIT, EARLY RISERS

.

With our local schools back in session a lot of our lives are affected. Summer schedules have to change and albeit I'm a retired teacher my early mornings are affected too. 

Although there is a later option for my live online Jazzercise class, unfortunately it has lousy transmission due to its basement location with perhaps the use of other technology in the building. What that means for me is the alternative of a 'better' uninterrupted class from another location now airs at 5:30 am vs its summertime 8 am class time since its instructor has returned to teaching her public school classes. 

Even as an early riser these bones are not used to moving that early. My early couch potato quiet time normally 'was' with the daily online jigzaw puzzle and composing blog entries, will have to change. 

Since I also don't want to disturb Natureman's shuteye and we live in a house without curtains nor carpets, nothing blocks light nor cuts down on noise, the laptop's screen light and moonlight are my only  lighting.

I  also found my wireless ear buds but have forgotten how to use them. If you ever owned JBL ear buds, do IM me



Yeah, it'll be challenging but doable...  




So M,W and F while our household here in the End of the Rainbow Valley is still sleeping, I'll be doing the 5:30am class and be done with class by 6:30am. 

Who says the early bird gets the worm?  Cock a doodle do, I'm already awake...




No comments:

Post a Comment