Friday, September 25, 2020

FOTO FRIDAY: FAVORITE


 know, I know we are not supposed to have favorites but this past Friday, I had a new found favorite. All because of a need for a substitution and Natureman's suggestion, a new favorite food which gets to be my FOTO FRIDAY pic...  


Can you identify my substitution? Aren't they pretty. They grow in the wild and are miniatures of what the recipe called for which was pomegranate. After calling all the food stores and not being able to find them, these became the substitute. The extras were used to decorate the table...

If you guessed elderberrries you are oh, so right! My newest holiday salad was not only good but beautiful...

You can always send me your photos to add to any FOTO FRIDAY. Here was last week's:FALL's FALLING

No comments:

Post a Comment