Friday, August 28, 2020

FOTO FRIDAY: TWINKLE OF AN EYE

This FOTO FRIDAY is special as its photo  has to do with a memory of my friend Jean who loved violets. At her celebration of life I decorated the tables with violets. 

Friends and relatives were offered a violet to take home with them and since neither her niece nor nephew wanted to worry about a plant on the plane, I inherited theirs. One, I gifted to a mutual friend who couldn't make it that day and the remaining one I kept. 

After the violent blooms were spent, the violet put all its energies into leaf production. Then finally after months of being just green, it put its heart into blooming. 

There's a little sparkle on the delicate petals that reminds me of the twinkle in Jean's eyes...



Last week's FOTO FRIDAY was GARDEN GUESTS

No comments:

Post a Comment