Friday, May 8, 2020

MISSED A DAY AGAIN...

'So glad I'm not a patient in the hospital right now having to answer daily mental check questions asking what day it is because I think I would fail. I posted TBT on Wednesday and Foto Friday on Thursday. Only one of my friends mentioned it. So have you noticed the days sliding into one another?  

I'm a morning person honestly inherited from my Dad. My day starts with that online jigsaw puzzle, finishing a blog entry, checking email, reading some, doing a couple chores (all before breakfast)     Jazzercise daily with  Zoom coffee with Jazzerbuddies 2x/ wk now.






Natureman and I then usually walk to the mailbox before lunch, admiring 
whatever is in its glory blooming that day. 


Wednesday it was the colonies of swamp marigolds that grabbed our attention.


Upon our mail return it's time for lunch and perhaps a little gardening afterwards. Thursday it was morel hunting for Natureman while I took a nap, another Jazzercise class and dinner prep.

So having 'scheduled' quarantined days is not keeping me straight on the calendar but in the whole scheme of things, it really doesn't matter... Thank goodness for phones and computers for calendars as long as you look at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment