Tuesday, April 7, 2020

YOU GOTTA HAVE HEART...

There's a new movement regarding hearts called Happy Heart Hunt. Folks all over this country are creating magnificent heart displays to let everyone know we are all in this together. Whether it a home's front windows/ door/ signs by the street the message of love is clear...

We appreciate those of you who are putting yourselves out there with this deadly virus due to your jobs to help take care of the rest of us.

 I knew I wanted to do something but living a mile back in the End of the Rainbow Valley does restrict who could see any window endeavors.  Then, I came across a post of how a family decorated their mailbox. Perfect, I could let the mailman know how much he is appreciated...



It's too bad I couldn't have seen his expression after he opened our mailbox yesterday but every day he'll be reminded that we appreciate him.

Stay tuned for the outside of the mailbox to be painted but I wanted to make sure we had 2 days in a row without rain...
How about joining me in decorating your mailboxes and sending me pics of your works of art which I can share here? 

Join me in thanking the person who comes to your house 6 days / week...

Here's Jen's  mailbox thank you:




No comments:

Post a Comment