Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sharing Riches

Bottom roll middle (Paul Klee)
Remember those coffee mugs that needed new homes?
  
Well, today the last mug went to its new home  with my friend Colleen. Fare thee well Paul Klee's Woman...
Colleen made me the recipient of 3 gifts; one, a great resource book for my blog, "For the Common Good," a history of women's roles in La Crosse County by the League of Women Voters with instructions to be passed on when I am done with it. ( If you're interested, let me know) and 2 plant babies for me to take home, a Bromeliad and a Christmas Cactus which are now acclimating to their new environs. 

May they grow and prosper in the End of the Rainbow Valley...  
Nothing like snow on the ground for weeks to truly appreciate new greenery... 

No comments:

Post a Comment