Monday, January 27, 2014

Rooms With a View

For someone who rarely goes to a bar nor drinks, I have been in a bar almost every day I've been in Arizona. I have been eatin' a lot of stuff I don't usually eat and even had a little drink but the last two days have been at 'real' Western bars. 
Filly's Parking

Yesterday Grease Wood Flat with the bikers in Scottsdale and today we headed the opposite direction and went to Filly's where there's quite a view for both patron and horse.

It didn't take long before the horses had to move over and make room for more of their own kind as did the humans.  




By the time the music began, the place was jam packed


                      
And the dance floor full... 


Yep, that'd be
Sara and Mike cutting the rug ( on the right)
           
                                              And there was plenty of local color...

Gee, I bet all those cowboy hats and boots could tell a lot of stories. 

It was another drop dead gorgeous day to enjoy the Arizona sunshine and shoot the breeze.  Great people watching to say the least. Hey, when you've got the time who cares if you have to wait an hour and a half for your lunch?!    
                                    









 

1 comment:

  1. Oh there's no better place for people watching than the west. I'm enjoying Florida, but my heart belongs out west I guess. Looking forward to next year when we head that direction. I've not been to Scottsdale,l but thinking that might need to go on our list of places to visit...you've made it look so fun!

    ReplyDelete