Friday, January 17, 2014

FOTO FRIDAY: FREE TIME

This week's topic is Free Time. As always you can interpret however you'd like. 

Natureman had opened a 1000-piece puzzle at Christmastime and we finally finished it/should I say almost finished it. 


One piece was missing. I searched high and low, to no avail. 
Where could it have gone?

All of a sudden it dawned on me  Natureman had run the vacuum near the puzzle table. Well, the shop vac was way overdue for emptying and as I lifted out layers of debris, lo and behold, there on the bottom was the missing puzzle piece. 

Queen Jester of Crafts has been busy with those artistic hands making pot holders. Not just any kind of pot holders, they are as colorful as she is. Love those colors!


The FINISHED Puzzle
Anybody want to try this puzzle? Just let me know and I'll send it your way from End of the Rainbow Valley

Check last week's FOTO FRIDAY to see additions Snow/Winter Art... FOTO FRIDAY: SNOW ART

No comments:

Post a Comment