Monday, September 14, 2026

MONDAY MUSING: HANDICAPPED

 MONDAY MUSING left me shaking my head as I couldn't let another example of being inconsiderate go. But before I snapped the pic, I thought don't think the worst case scenario.

You see, there were two open parking spots next to where I parked three spots down from an allotted HANDICAP parking space.

What drew my attention was that the car that pulled in the handicap spot was a Domino's delivery person's car. It hit me as a good Friday Foto pic. 

A couple of thoughts: First, they'll be quick if it's a delivery. But why take up the spot unnecessarily? Just pull up in front of the store and run it in. Then, I thought perhaps the delivery person was indeed handicapped and I shouldn't pass judgment so quickly.

As I zoomed in to take the pic before I walked into the store. The delivery gal got out, no pizza in hand. Oh, she wasn't happy to see me taking her pic. She started yelling for me to mind my own business with more than a couple of expletives and continued cussing me out into the store.  

I don't understand why folks nowadays are so inconsiderate... What if it was one of their family members/friends that needed that spot on another 100-degree day? Seriously, I think folks can be handicapped in many ways, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment