MIDWEEK MUSINGS has me bemusing this past MONDAY MUSING as I had been searching for a solution for the lost DRAFT tab. Actually, abracadabra poof, walking into the Apple Store fixed it. Seriously, the gent who assigns folks tech helpers after telling me I'd have an hour wait, helped me.
I opened up my laptop's email and explained what I couldn't find. Apparently, there was a little faint arrow (I didn't see it before) that had condensed the folders and upon clicking opened the list; down a dozen or so titles was the word DRAFTS. OMG. Problem solved.
Then, I was also referred to Walmart for a new cell screen protector and watch batteries for my dead I-tags. Let me tell you I felt so accomplished at day's end.
Now, if only I had a tech person at home who could tell me how to replace my favorite daily online jigsaw puzzle since its availability on FB games was eliminated as of September 1st in addition to a notification re: Libre Office going defunct after the next OS update. WHAT????
HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment