Tuesday, October 15, 2024

TUESDAY TUNES: ARKANSAS from Irish Lips

 TUESDAY TUNES: Is not a song I've heard before, have you? Well the guitarist asked our group as we took over the front space in one of the local bars what states we were from. Little did I suspect that Arkansas would be in a tune from his lips! 

Turn out your volume and enjoy parts 1, 2 & 3






It mentions Memphis and Lake Pontchartrain also places I visited this past year. Is it autobiographical? It's too long a clip to download all 3 minutes but you can tell it was great fun.

Two other wonderful photos from our musical pub on the 31st of August... There were 3 siblings and spouses on our trip so one of them took a picture of the patrons of days of yore and substituted her in-laws heads.  Priceless?

And the other special thing concerned my Frida Kahlo earrings that day with more than one person commenting about Frida memorabilia in the bar. 

Funny thing I had my pic taken with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment