Thursday, October 10, 2024

TBT: Hail, Hail, The Gang's all Here...

TBT: A little over a month ago I shared 10 days with these guys in Ireland seeing southern Ireland and listening to great music.  Besides each other's company, we also were blessed with wonderful weather and scenery.


One is never too old to make new friends and create new memories.




Kudos to our Irish guide Tomás who kept us on track and who I assume took this group pic...




Extra big thanks to John and Jo Smith (seated front center) 
for all your planning and time for this wonderful Irish experience... 
Please accept our heartfelt condolences for the recent loss of your son-in-law, Tim Waller.* He, too, embraced a love of music and contributed to the Coulee music scene which I, like so many others, enjoyed for 20+ years...

*If you'd like to donate monies to help with Tim's medical expenses, let me know and I will provide you with the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment