Thursday, August 15, 2024

TBT: MOVING HOME AGAIN 2021


TBT: MOVING HOME AGAIN Is 3x a charm?

Kitchen this week! The boys fell asleep while I was baking cookies. First time using the oven. Thanks to Lou Ann for helping me label where everything should go, Jana for lining 20 drawers in an unairconditioned space ( it's working now after 3 days wo) and relentless taskmaster Janet. Some emptied 50 boxes given away too!

3 years ago I transplanted into my new Arkansas abode. A lot of changes in those 3 years...
 At my Surprise 7th Decade party 2 weeks ago there was a wonderful sampling of those who helped me acclimate to this life move. To all of you I will be forever grateful. Thank you.
This year has me mIssing both of these guys in the TBT pic...and also those area rugs as they tended to be more dangerous than functional - Life is filled with changes some planned and many more unplanned.

No comments:

Post a Comment