Thursday, August 8, 2024

MIDWEEK MUSINGS:CARAMELA

Birthdays tend to lend themselves to musing and at this special decade bday it's about the 'stuff'. You know the stuff we tend to accumulate and becomes fixtures on our walls/shelves- evoking special memories. It could be made by our kids/friends/strangers/ maybe even us.

So at a time I need time to make room for grandkids's projects, the appeal of adding more schatzkes is waning. Please remind me I said that...  

Someone new flew all the way from California last week.  Her name is Caramela and I met her in a gallery in Carmel. We have a lot in common as we both like colors and chickens.  She asked me to photograph her best side. Cute , isn't she?


Caramela - Carmel get it? She's a great addition to the memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment