Friday, May 19, 2023

FOTO FRIDAY: MIDWESTERN RAINSTORM

FOTO FRIDAY got a little help this week by my Wisconsin visit. How could I come' 'home' and not have a little weather excitement? Don't get all riled up Southern friends, Home is where your heart is and I just have happened to have lived in numerous places leaving my heart all over...

It was a typical Wisconsin day where rain had been predicted. But, since the darker sky had dissipated much earlier in the day and we had been sitting out in the backyard enjoying the beautiful sunshine and we assumed the weathermen were wrong. But no, in blew this dark sky and I was up in Cashton coming down via St Joe's Ridge that this sky told me otherwise. 

And, of course, the heavens let loose... It poured cats and dogs and then was gone by the time I got down to La Crosse. 

What an experience in my rental matchbox car, a little Kia Soul!


2 comments: