Monday, December 27, 2021

MONDAY MUSINGS: JUST A SUGGESTION

I don't know about you but I have worked really hard to try to stay healthy.  Heck I have a 96 year old Dad to protect. 

I know many of you have been vaccinated and received the booster, social distance,  avoid crowds whenever possible,  handwash ad nauseum and don a mask. 

 Is your mask collection growing? 

I just bought a new one for the small Senior beginning Spanish class I  hope to offer in the spring.

Isn't this great? I look just like this and my students will be able to see how I am forming the words... 

Especially now after all the holiday get togethers even if we can't know nor control what strangers will do, let's hope our friends  give us a heads up when maybe they are not 100%. This gives us the choice to opt for another time for a get together.

Here's a suggestion if in doubt, let your buddies know if you are under the weather so they can make an informed decision of what's best for them.

Have a good, healthy week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment