Tuesday, December 21, 2021

HOLIDAY GREETINGS

 


Even if it arrives late I've decided to compose that annual season's greeting letter.  Besides having a new address, the mailbox needs a use besides for bills and advertising. I'd advise those who usually receive one to not hold your breath because Balto and I need to take a pic together too. 

With the internet the poor mailman really would like to feel needed and appreciated. I can help the post office out by buying stamps so maybe I'll complete this task by Three Kings Day.

There'll also be info re: plans for Irv's stone setting and Celebration of Life which we are aiming for Sunday, May 15th with hopes of warmer weather and healthier times.

                     In the meanwhile Happy Holidays

Thank you for all your words of support throughout 2020 and 2021..


No comments:

Post a Comment