Friday, May 11, 2018

FOTO FRIDAY: DEDICATED TO NEW MOMS

With Mother's Day being this Sunday this FOTO FRIDAY  is dedicated to all the new Moms out there. My own first born, Lori, became one this year.

One might say Lori has been in training for becoming a Mom for most of her life. She began practicing her mothering over 30 years ago when her baby brother Steven returned from the hospital. I even had to give her my old baby doll to give Steven a break from 2 mothers. When Lori was old enough she started babysitting for others's children and even became a nanny one summer in her 20's. Lori also changed professions into teaching where once again she was nurturing children from kindergarten to high school ages. It should come as no surprise to me that she would be a terrific mother.

My heart is full seeing her with her daughter. The love between these two grows every day.




Happy Mother's Day honey and to all you new Moms! 

2 comments:

  1. Lori has embraced motherhood fervently and passionately. It is such a pleasure seeing her in this new role! Motherhood looks beautiful on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warms my heart ♥️ I will definitely pass your kind words along.

    ReplyDelete