Wednesday, September 21, 2016

GOLD STAR for GOOD BEHAVIOR

It's been a while since I've been on such a big 'full' plane and the Philly flight from Chicago's O'Hare was 200+ of the most diverse mix of nationalities. It was like the UN. 

Somehow that crowd waiting at our gate, boarded on time, stored their overhead luggage, were seated and settled to depart on time no less. 

Bumpy weather held up beverage service.  I've never in my life heard so many special requests of the poor flight attendants as the beverage cart finally made its way down the aisle. It did cross my mind if I would have something to wet my whistle before the flight was over. BUT I commend the patience of both the flight attendants and passengers. 

When it was time to deplane there was no pushing nor ill words and I was way in the back of the plane.

Now this is how America is supposed to behave. That's one gold star on that behavior chart for today. It would be nice to have more of those stars each day, don't you think?

* photo courtesy of the internet 

No comments:

Post a Comment