Friday, July 13, 2018

FOTO FRIDAY: YOU GOTTA HAVE FRIENDS

FOTO FRIDAY this week is marked by surrounding oneself with friends on a difficult day. Who better than the gals I see at least twice a week and sometimes more, many for the last 16 years? My Jazzerbuddies.

Time for our annual summer get together and marking my 40th year of Jazzercise. BTW I started at a very early age. This was Romeo's last party but he got extra loving and even resting his head on a couple of very compassionate feet during our salad luncheon. He even photo bombed our group photo.


Thanks to all for your kind words and goodbye to Romeo... 

Last week's FOTO FRIDAY:THE SKY'S THE LIMIT

1 comment:

  1. Karen, you are always a kind and gracious host, especially Thursday. I don't think I would be able to handle my emotions even with such a happy bunch around. Sending extra hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete