Friday, October 23, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: ROOM WITH A VIEW

FOTO FRIDAY this week is not Hitchcock's classic Room With a View but in a way it is. My kitchen sink window's view is a peep hole into the south end of our valley. Who would want to admit they like doing dishes so they can see what's going on in the world outside? It's not like I 'm going to see a car driving by/our next door neighbor as they are almost a mile away in the opposite direction. When you live in the End of the Rainbow Valley your view are the vertical hilly slopes and the creatures that roam/fly within it. This Friday brings us to the peak fall show. The sun/lack thereof change the intensity of those leaf colors some of which have already dropped. Those chickens out there have quite a view too.

Do you have a favorite window view in your abode? Do share.

Arkansan friend Martha's entire backside of her house has views of the Arkansas River. Here's her kitchen view I have been enjoying as I rinse out my tea cup. 


Last week's FOTO FRIDAY was :GRATITUDE, did you catch it?

5 comments:

  1. My friend Marcy Davis is taking a daily photo out her window in New York City. She has a view of the Empire State Building and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a window over the kitchen sink, but the abundance of other windows in See-More more than make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your view --- I'm living in an alley. Ok, the cottage is the nicest, cutest, homeyist place we have stayed since we started this journey and we are surrounded by old old trees and the entire area is designated Historic, but I do love your view. We'll be back for December. Let's definitely do lunch again!

    ReplyDelete