Friday, January 16, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: PET PICS

FOTO FRIDAY this week is SIMPLE. All you need to submit is a pic that emanates the essence of your/ someone else's pet. I know you all have a favorite pet pic. Don't be shy and share...

You've heard of the city mouse going to the country. Well, here's a new spin as this feline vacations in Liberty Pole for winter break and now has returned to her main home in NYC. What a beauty. City cat goes country. 



Elvis is the sweetest Basset Hound you will ever meet and recently survived a trip to the doggy ICU. He belongs to Daniel's sister and is beloved by Jen and Daniel's children who have no first cousins, except dog and cat cousins...

Haley's the new kid on the block in her household. Recently adopted, she will want for nothing. Here's what she had to say about today's car trip to the vet. " I milked that for all it was worth. Needed a new bandage and I had to be sedated to get it. It made my mommies worry but I felt grrrreat! Now I have a pretty pink bandage and some new treats and this pretty red halter top. I've got them trained already too." You can see why.

From the D.C. area "Fat, warm and INSIDE." Smart dawg.


Your turn...

Last week's topic was MUSICALITY. Be sure take a gander at the additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment